Villa Rontree Reflections
Camps Bay (Cape Town) max 6 Persons
This bright and spacious three bedroom villa with a large private pool deck offers excellent panoramic views out over Camps Bay and is just a couple of minutes drive up from the beachfront and its many popular restaurants, bars and shops. Designed all on one level for a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle, the interiors are modern and well furnished offering ample living space.
The large well equipped open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar leads through to the good-sized split level dining and lounge areas (with satellite TV, video and DVD) that open onto the large sea-facing sun terrace and pool deck, the perfect place to enjoy an al fresco dinner or BBQ, watching the sun set over the ocean.
The three bedrooms are all on the ground floor and each have their own en suite bathroom (two with shower and bath and the third just with shower).
The master bedroom has a king size double bed and the others have two twin beds and a queen bed respectively. Two of the bedrooms are sea-facing and have access out to the pool area and terrace, which also has a BBQ and various outdoor furniture and loungers.
The property has its own double garage as well as additional parking space in the drive-way.
|14.01.2013 - 30.04.2013||3200,- EUR / Week|
|15.04.2013 - 30.09.2013||1400,- EUR / Week|
|01.10.2013 - 15.11.2013||2800,- EUR / Week|
|16.11.2013 - 14.12.2013||3200,- EUR / Week|
|15.12.2013 - 14.01.2014||4600,- EUR / Week|
|price on request|
Please note: Most Cape Town properties have a minimum stay of 5 nights throughout the year - and 14 nights in Peak Season (mid-December to mid-January).
|Living Area||ca. 220m²|
|Sleeps (max)||6 Persons|
- 1 level detached house, approx 220 m²
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Approx 3 minute drive to Camps Bay beachfront
- Telephone and wireless internet
- 24 hour monitored alarm and a safe
- Cleaning twice weekly/garden/pool service
- Child safety issues: Open balcony, open pool, steep drops
Living and Dining
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with sea views
- Lounge with Satellite TV, DVD and stereo leads onto pool deck
- Dining area for 8 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Laundry room w/ wash machine + tumble dryer
- Guest toilet
- Under-floor heating
- King size bed and en-suite bathroom w/ bath & shower
- Leads onto balcony/deck with outdoor furniture
- Full sea views
- Twin beds and en-suite bathroom w/ shower
- Leads onto pool deck w/ full sea views
- Queen bed and en-suite w/ shower and bath
- Bay doors leading onto garden
- Exteriors approx 300 m²
- Heated pool (12 x 2.5 m)
- Outdoor dining for 8
- 3 sun loungers, gas BBQ and brick BBQ
- Sea views and partial mountain views
- Double garage and extra off street parking
- Cleaning service twice weekly
- garden/pool service