Camps Bay (Cape Town) max 8 Persons
Located in Camps Bay, Cape Town's most sought-after seaside suburb, Lighthouse is what contemporary luxury living is all about. It is modern, but softened by the plentiful use of natural materials such as quality timbers and stone, and spaces are generous, but cozy. Every level has superb views from the sweep of the 12 Apostles to the ocean and palm-fringed beach - and at night the twinkling lights of Camp's Bay, yet every room offers privacy, with no-one able to overlook the property. A great address and one you will want to return to again.
The villa's living areas are split into two levels: having entered on the ground floor (via garage and generous hall), a flight of stairs leads to the first level with a comfortable TV lounge with sliding doors onto a grassed area with lap pool, all with glorious views of the beach and ocean. Also on this level is a flatlet comprising 1 room with double bed, bathroom, kitchenette and living area opening onto a small balcony.
Another floor up is the main lounge-cum-dining area, courtyard, kitchen and 3 bedrooms. The main lounge-cum-dining room is almost entirely surrounded with huge windows offering superb views, and built-in shutters to cut glare. The dining room (furnished with a table that seats 10) has a large serving hatch through to the kitchen, with generous countertop for effortless entertaining.
The kitchen is both well-equipped (2 ovens, lovely gas hob, microwave, built-in dishwasher etc) and beautiful, with timber finishes and fantastic mountain views. Both the kitchen and lounge lead with floor to ceiling glass doors to a sheltered central courtyard, where another dining table seats 8 comfortably, and cooled by the sound of water tumbling into the rectangular pond and ornate tree. Behind this courtyard are the 3 bedrooms, two of which have modern en-suite bathrooms and the third one a separate bathroom across the corridor.
It is only one minute drive from the beach and all the bistros, restaurants and bars that line the beachfront – and approximately 7 min from the centre of town or 10 minutes from the Waterfront.
|01.04.2013 - 30.09.2013||3800,- EUR / Week|
|01.10.2013 - 30.03.2013||7700,- EUR / Week|
|15.12.2013 - 15.01.2014||11200,- EUR / Week|
|price on request|
Please note: Most Cape Town properties require a minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights and during Peak Season (mid-December to mid-January) a minimum stay of 14 nights.
|Sleeps (max)||8 Persons|
- 3-level detached villa
- Uninterrupted sea and beach views
- Walking distance to Camps Bay beach and vibrant beach promenade
- Telephone, broadband internet
- Serviced Monday – Friday
- State-of-the-art security system
- Child-friendly, but stairs and unprotected pool with steep drop
Living and Dining
- Comfortable TV-lounge and access to well maintained pool garden with great sea views
- Main lounge-cum-dining area and semi-open kitchen with access to idyllic courtyard
- Dining table inside for 10 guests and outside for 8 guests
- Well-equipped kitchen with top quality mod-cons plus large countertop
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of beach, ocean and mountains
- A 1-room apartment with double bed, kitchenette, living area and private balcony
- Separate laundry room
- Double bed and lovely, modern en-suite bathroom (separate shower and tub)
- Superb views of the palm-fringed beach
- Walk-in dressing cupboard
- Double bed and modern en suite bathroom (shower over the tub)
- Superb views
- Two twin beds can be made into king-size bed
- Separate bathroom has a fabulously generous glass-walled shower.
- 1 en-suite room with double bed, kitchenette and a living area opening onto a small patio
- Fabulous sea views
- 2.5 x 8m pool with views and well-maintained small garden
- Central courtyard with timber table (8-seater) and chairs, water feature and lawn
- Private outside shower
- Stunning views everywhere
- Double garage with direct access into the house