Finca Dos Torres
Es Cubells (Ibiza) max 8 Persons
Like a Moroccan palace Villa "Dos Torres" rises behind the monastery of Es Cubells. Together with the small chapel, its three buildings form an inspiring architectonic entity.
The French star-architect Nicolas Besset, who is renowned for building the most beautiful houses on the island, as well as having designed the icon-restaurants “Ayoun” and famous bar “Elefante” in Sant Rafael, focused on creating an exceptional ambience. Design lovers adore his style of interior design, combining angular walls and extremely high, narrow windows with contemporary decor elements. Still, beside the modern look and feel, the Villa also boasts authentic finca lifestyle and island-typical characteristics.
The location of Ca´n Teresita is ideal. It is a maximum of 15 car minutes to Ibiza City, 5 minutes to San José and 5 minutes to some top beaches, as e.g. Cala Jondal or Es Torrent. Es Cubell, the small peaceful village is within walking distance. In the supermarket and local bar you will always meet a merry crowd of people consisting of locals enjoying their first whiskey in the morning, as well as celebrities and home owners from all over the world.
|23.10.2021 - 21.05.2022||7950,- EUR / Week|
|22.05.2022 - 25.06.2022||9600,- EUR / Week|
|25.06.2022 - 02.07.2022||11500,- EUR / Week|
|02.07.2022 - 27.08.2022||15300,- EUR / Week|
|27.08.2022 - 10.09.2022||11500,- EUR / Week|
|10.09.2022 - 02.10.2022||9600,- EUR / Week|
|02.10.2022 - 23.05.2023||7950,- EUR / Week|
All energy costs (electricity, gas, water) and cleaning services are included in the rental rates from April to October. All other months are subject to an additional fee of 100€ per week.
Security deposit: 3000,- €
|Living Area||ca. 425m²|
|Size of Property||ca. 10,000m²|
|Sleeps (max)||8 Persons|
- Designer villa in the Moroccan-Ibizan style
- Big driveway
- Sea view
- Well-kept lawn
- Various terraces
- Modern interior and yet cozy interior
- Moroccan "tent room"
Living and Dining
- Open living and dining area with open kitchen
- Large, stylish dining table
- High rooms with gallery
- Access to the terraces
- 3 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (1 open bathroom)
- 1 Open room with Moroccan Dormitory on the gallery
- Large pool with sun loungers, daybed and canopy
- Several seating on the terraces with sea views
- Extensive lawn with palm trees, olive trees and rockeries
- Weber gas grill
- 25.06.2022 - 10.09.2022 3 x week / 4 hours
- all other periods: 2 x week / 4 hours
Change of linen: After one week 1 x week!
Bookable on request and with a fee:
- Extra cleaning, change of linen
- Induvidual guests request like nanny, yoga teacher etc.
- Arrivals from 16.00
- Departures until 10.00 a.m.
- No events or pets