Higgovale (Cape Town) max 12 Persons
Villa Higgovale is an exceptional home located in the most sought after suburb in the City Bowl and this is the closest you get to country living in the middle of the city. The tranquil, private villa gives you the best of both worlds: a luxury hideaway located in a large 5000 m² secluded garden with burbling Table Mountain stream, granite boulders and plenty of mature trees, yet a mere 5 minutes from the heartbeat of the city, including trendy Kloof street, Cape Town's "dining mile".
Tastefully furnished with a combination of comfortable contemporary pieces and elegant antiques, the main living space comprises an open-plan kitchen, dining room and lounge, with large outdoor terrace featuring wonderful views of the garden and mountain surrounds, and the glistening harbour beyond. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom which will satisfy the most ardent hydro-hedonist.
All in all, the main house accommodates 10 guests, while the private cottage with private entrance is a romantic Hideaway for another 2 guests.
|01.04.2013 - 30.09.2013||3200,- EUR / Week|
|01.10.2013 - 30.03.2013||8200,- EUR / Week|
|15.12.2013 - 15.01.2014||12000,- EUR / Week|
|price on request|
Please note: Most Cape Town properties require a minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights and during Peak Season (mid-December to mid-January) a minimum stay of 14 nights.
|Sleeps (max)||12 Persons|
- 2-level detached house
- Great mountain and sea views
- Waterfront approx 10 min drive, the city centre a mere 5 min
- 24 hour monitored alarm
- Full-time staff includes a house manager, cleaner and gardener
- Child safety issues: Open pool, stairs
Living and Dining
- Main living space with open-plan kitchen, dining room and lounge opens to large outdoor terrace
- Wonderful views of the garden and mountain surrounds, and the glistening harbour beyond
- Kitchen with all mod-cons and built-in appliances needed for hassle-free entertaining
- Dining area with dining table for 12 guests
- Laundry room
- Four-poster double bed, with stunning views of the city and harbor
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with beautiful mahogany finishes
- Glorious mountain views and an outdoor shower
- Two twin beds (can be made up as king size) with mountain views
- Own private outdoor entrance
- En-suite bedroom features bath-cum-shower
- Twin bedded, can be made up as king and Table Mountain views
- Shares bathroom with fourth bedroom
- Double bed and wonderful garden and Lion's Head views
- Bathroom to share with third bedroom
- Separate entrance and private balcony overlooking the stream and garden.
- Queen-sized bed and en-suite bathroom
- Large outdoor terrace and several private balconies and seating areas
- Dining table for 12 guests
- Plunge pool
- Secure parking for 8 cars (two in garages)
- Secluded amidst trees, with wrap-around balcony and large sliding doors
- Double Bed and en-suite bathroom